In a central corner location at the Schönhauser Allee S-Bahn station in the sought-after Berlin district of Prenzlauer Berg, a new office and retail building with modern architecture was created. A total of approx. 3,780 m² of office and commercial space is spread over five floors plus a staggered floor. The Bayerische Ingenieurversorgung - Bau mit Psychotherapeutenversorgung, Munich, represented by the Bayerische Versorgungskammer, has now acquired the property for its portfolio. Within a short period of time, the high-quality equipped areas found renowned tenants, including a DM drugstore, office tenants from the software development and e-commerce sectors, and a globally active fitness studio chain.
- Total rental area approx. 3,780 m²
- Flexible floor plans, individual tenant fit-out
- Top rating AA+ of the Trusted Real Estate quality seal for high space efficiency
- Perfectly connected location in the immediate vicinity of the S-Bahn
- Buyer: Bayerische Ingenieurversorgung-Bau mit Psychotherapeutenversorgung
Our real estate tip for you – SIL/BER workspace:
Only about 12 km away, we are currently developing and building the sustainable new office building SIL/BER workspace in Berlin-Neukölln, for which certification according to the German Sustainable Building Council (DGNB) is being sought. You can find out more about this on the property website.