Around 3,100 m² of modern office space was created in Berlin's most important science, business and media location. These are distributed over five floors with flexibly separable units and modern equipment. Thanks to its central location in the heart of the Berlin-Adlershof Science and Technology Park, the energy-efficient new building SPEKTRUM.2 with nearby S-Bahn, tram and bus stops offers ideal connections to the Berlin infrastructure.
- Total lettable area approx. 3,100 m²
- Flexible floor plans, individual tenant fit-out
- Attractive location at the important science location Adlershof
- Excellent connection to the freeway and public transport
- Tenant mix including technology development, electrical engineering, real estate management and planning and mechanical engineering
- Buyer: institutional investor
Our real estate tip for you – B3.OFFICES:
Just 6 km away, we are currently developing and building the sustainable new office building B3.OFFICES in Berlin-Schönefeld with top connections to the capital's airport BER. You can find out more about it on the property website.